Commercial Pest Control
Pest Management Contracts, Farm and Rural Pest Control, Environmental Health
Please call to arrange survey and quotation for service contracts and one-off treatments
Working with all sizes of companies from takeaways and local convenience stores through to supermarkets, food manufacturing, local breweries, company office buildings (including their kitchen areas and staff restaurants), warehouses, farms, nurseries, schools/colleges, engineering and garages, on behalf of Estate/Office management companies and Landlords and Letting Agents etc.
As a BPCA accredited member I work with food organisations that hold BRC accreditation and require their pest control provision to provide additional services such as environmental risk assessments and internal site audits for pests.
We offer a 24-hour / 365-day a year service and we pride ourselves on responding to customer requests promptly.
Work is always undertaken in a safe manner and a risk assessment is carried out prior to application of any treatment.
Treatment applications used are in line with current safety regulations and legislation. All treatments provided are appropriate for the target species and can be safely used within the environment they are to be applied to remove pests without creating risk to people or other animals in the vicinity.
We take health and safety, pest and product knowledge together with the application of appropriate products to eradicate public health pests seriously; as such we are a member of the various professional bodies including the BPCA (British Pest Control Association), enabling access to industry best practice, technical support, training and seminars to ensure our customers receive the best possible service, advice and support.
Service Contracts will include:
- An initial site survey of internal and external buildings as required together with a report of findings.
- Set-up of contract for site(s) including all materials, contract service folder and supporting documentation.
- Ongoing monitoring visits as detailed in the Service Level Agreement.
- Replenishment of bait.
- Maintenance and replacement of pest control equipment, for example; electronic fly killers, rodent bait stations etc.
- Following all treatments and service contract visits you will be provided with;
- A detailed treatment report
- Proofing advice if required
- COSH advice sheets detailing treatment, chemicals used and safety advice
- Details of pesticides used and quantities
In addition to being fully qualified, we are fully insured up to £2 million for third party liability
Initial surveys are provided free of charge. Our rates are competitive. We pride ourselves on offering our customers a reliable, professional and discreet pest control service.